CHARLOTTE, N.C.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#CommercialWarranty–TrüNorth Global™ is proud to announce that, once again, the fast-growing company met and exceeded its corporate goals and customer expectations in 2019—without increasing pricing on its broad range of products and services. TrüNorth is the leading global provider of commercial asset protection for all commercial trucks, construction equipment, steam and cargo ships, power generation, and air.
“Our pricing, which is based on actuarial and algorithm modeling, has never changed or increased since we began offering commercial warranty products and services,” said William Eskridge, TrüNorth Global Chairman/CEO. “While it’s certainly uncommon for our industry and our competitors, our track record is proof that if you price products in a manner that’s fair to your customers and your business, you create real value in the process. Everyone benefits.”
Eskridge believes the relationships the company has built with its dealer-partners, fleet owners, drivers and corporate partners are key to TrüNorth’s success as the leading global provider of commercial asset protection and transportation related warranty programs and services. “By listening to our hard-working dealer and fleet-owner partners, and independent warranty customers, we’ve been able to deliver the flexible solutions, coverages and innovative, technology-based services they require to keep their businesses moving forward,” Eskridge said. “That’s enabled us to expand into new markets to provide world class asset protection well beyond our North American footprint for commercial trucks, construction equipment, steam and cargo ships, power generation, and air.
“I could not be prouder of our team,” Eskridge added. “To be able to accomplish everything we set out to achieve in 2019 and remain true to our commitment to maintain current pricing levels, really speaks to the expertise each team member brings and our dedication, as an organization, to continually lead our industry forward.”
Below are several highlights from the company’s many accomplishments in 2019.
- TrüNorth Warranty™ named Official Commercial Truck Warranty of NASCAR®.
- MyTruckWarranty.com, powered by TrüNorth™ is launched, offering the most comprehensive coverage available for protecting commercial work trucks with the highest limits and lowest cost.
- MyTruckWarranty.com custom trike is unveiled at exclusive, invitation-only customer event and taped for Season 12, Episode 7 of American Chopper.
- TrüNorth GlobalTM partnered with the Martinsville Speedway as the entitlement sponsor of the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series (NGOTS) TrüNorth Global 250 race in March.
- Ross Chastain brought the #45 TrüNorth Paul Jr. Designs truck to Victory Lane at Kansas Speedway in May.
- TrüNorth hosted the 3rd Annual TrüNorth Global™Truck Stop Concert, featuring New Sensations, during the 20th Annual UTA Convention in Indian Wells, CA.
- TrüNorth Global™is proud to partner with industry-leading organizations, including the Used Truck Association (UTA), Independent Equipment Dealers Association (IEDA) and the Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OODIA), among others.
To learn more, read our blog post: TrüNorth 2019 Year in Review
About TrüNorth GlobalTM
At TrüNorth Global™, our commitment to keeping our customers on the road drives everything we do, from providing the most comprehensive aftermarket coverage in the industry through our TrüNorth and OEM2 warranties, to our TrüTow roadside assistance service, MyTruckWarranty.com programs for Class 3-7 commercial work trucks, and flexible private-label programs based on the needs of our dealer partners and their hard-working customers. Our real-time GPS tracking technology and 24/7 direct access to claims representatives via phone, web, mobile App and text are just a few examples of our ongoing resolve to continue paving the way for the future of our industry.
By employing the finest professionals in transportation, finance, actuary and customer service, and offering outstanding program value, we have solidified our position as the global industry leader in transportation-related warranty programs and services. More importantly, we continue to earn the trust and confidence of the fleets, finance companies, drivers, dealers and communities in which we operate through a reputation built on honesty, integrity and financial strength. For more information visit www.trunorthwarranty.com.
Official Commercial Truck Warranty of NASCAR®
United States ˖ Canada ˖ Mexico ˖ Australia
TrüNorth Global Public Relations Contact:
Ashley Newman 1-800-903-7489 ext. 835